Multi-Engine Piston Class Rating (MEP)
This course provides the necessary flight training and flight examination required by EASA Part FCL for a Multi-Engine Piston class rating.
Minimum Age : 17
Medical Certificate : Class II
Previous training :
- PPL(A) or higher
- 70 Hours flight experience as PIC
The privileges of a multi-engine class rating (A) are to act as pilot on aeroplanes with more than one engine.
- 6 hours flight training with instructor on multi-engine trainer
- 1 hours skill test on multi-engine trainer
- 7 hours theoretical instruction, progress tests and examination
Material / Equipment provided
- Printed instructional material
- Airport charts
- Pilots operating handbook